- Objets trouvés ou matériel artistique
- 5 à 12 ans
- 13 à 18 ans
- Associations communautaires
- Services sociaux
- Maladie d’Alzheimer et autres démences
- Besoins particuliers (par ex. Syndrome de Down)
- Limitations physiques (par ex. Paralysie cérébrale, Sclérose en plaques)
Task-based Games : Partner Walk
Hello ! My name is Germaine. I have prepared for you some task-based games you can share and play with your friends. I love task-based games because I feel like I am living the experience in a way. When everyone involved is open and willing to participate, then it feels like we are all in this together. We receive and give in this very direct and deliberate way that I think is an honest exchange for all of us. Have fun, enjoy !
1. Gather an object or handheld percussion instrument and a stick you can play it with, find a partner and link arms.
2. Each pair of players can decide who will be the leader. Once a leader is selected, they can put up their hand.
Let’s play !
1. The leader plays their object while stepping at the same time. Their partner will try to synchronize with them as close as possible. The leader can move forwards, backwards, side to side, or change the pace or rhythm of their movements.
2. For social distancing purposes, you can also play this game 6 feet apart from your partner.
Feel free to get creative with your movements, stay safe and have fun !lire la suite +