- Objets trouvés ou matériel artistique
- 5 à 12 ans
- 13 à 18 ans
- Associations communautaires
Task-based Games : Path
Hello ! My name is Germaine. I have prepared for you some task-based games you can share and play with your friends. I love task-based games because I feel like I am living the experience in a way. When everyone involved is open and willing to participate, then it feels like we are all in this together. We receive and give in this very direct and deliberate way that I think is an honest exchange for all of us. Have fun, enjoy !
1. Gather a bunch of objects around the house like cups, bowls, jars, whatever you can find. Test the sounds to see if you like them.
2. Make 2 sounding pendulums out of some mason jar lids by tying a long piece of string on each with a loop at the end.
3. With one friend or more, make a pathway with the objects leaving a space in between wide enough for a player to walk through.
Let’s play !
2. The player starts to walk through the path while swaying the pendulums gently so that they come into contact with the objects.
3. As the player gets towards the end of the path, pathmakers are responsible to keep on extending the path with objects from the other end.
The player can choose to walk backwards or pause at any point, but must eventually continue forward.
Pathmakers are free to change the shape and direction of the path.
4. The game ends when the player reaches the end of the path.
Feel free to get creative with your movements, stay safe and have fun !lire la suite +