- Objets trouvés ou matériel artistique
- 5 à 12 ans
- 13 à 18 ans
- Associations communautaires
Task-based Games : Swirl
Hello ! My name is Germaine. I have prepared for you some task-based games you can share and play with your friends. I love task-based games because I feel like I am living the experience in a way. When everyone involved is open and willing to participate, then it feels like we are all in this together. We receive and give in this very direct and deliberate way that I think is an honest exchange for all of us. Have fun, enjoy !
1. Gather some metal salad bowls with your friends and place them on the floor.
2. Fill each bowl with 3 to 4 marbles. Remember to count the total number before and after to ensure you don’t lose any marbles. We don’t want anyone to accidentally slip on them.
3. Before we play, let’s practice. Swirl the marbles inside the metal salad bowl.
Let’s Play !
Swirl marbles in the bowl and place bowls back onto the floor. While marbles are in motion, continue this action to keep the sounds going. (Ah ! Listen to these beautiful sounds.)
Be on the lookout for jumping marbles. Pick them up quickly and place them back into the bowl. Explore this as long as you like.lire la suite +