- Objets trouvés ou matériel artistique
- Petite enfance
- 5 à 12 ans
- 13 à 18 ans
- Associations communautaires
- Maladie d’Alzheimer et autres démences
- Limitations physiques (par ex. Paralysie cérébrale, Sclérose en plaques)
Task-based Games : Take Flight
Hello ! My name is Germaine. I have prepared for you some task-based games you can share and play with your friends. I love task-based games because I feel like I am living the experience in a way. When everyone involved is open and willing to participate, then it feels like we are all in this together. We receive and give in this very direct and deliberate way that I think is an honest exchange for all of us. Have fun, enjoy !
Find a piece of tissue paper that is just for you !
Let’s play !
1. Create wind with your body to lift the tissue paper off the ground
2. Play with the paper freely
3. Come to standing and toss the tissue paper, observe the paper sculptures in the air.
4. Get into a natural tossing pulse, let’s call it heartbeat
5. Subdivide this heartbeat (For example : 123, 123, etc.). If you are playing with a friend or in a group, try tossing the paper to each other. Remember, try to keep the tissue paper in the air.
6. Eventually, allow the paper to come into contact with different parts of the body.
7. Allow the game to come to a natural end.
Feel free to do a partner version while sitting !lire la suite +